Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Tagged! (Yes, again.)
Tagged by lost poet.
Here goes my best-test effort : P
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
Near my right elbow. Fell down while playing badminton.
Erm, actually was pushed by someone who was playing badminton. (I was loitering around).
2. What does your phone look like?
It is black and golden. Looks very nice. Though some say it looks awful, I say it is sexy and wunnerful.
*applauds and cheers the 6080*
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Blue and red paint. There used to be a few framed paintings- brilliantly done, by Dada.
4. What is your current desktop picture?
Dancers waltzing, in black and white. Finished doing it a few nights ago on 'Paint'. It is kinda nice.
5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Yes, I do. There is no reason not to.
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Peace of mind, coherence and colours.
7. What time were you born?
Maybe at 2.10 am. I'm not sure. Had a fight with Maa right now, so cannot ask.
8. Are your parents still together?
O yes. Definitely!
9. Last person who made you cry?
Myself, I think. Actually some old letters, not a person.
10. What is your favourite perfume / cologne?
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Groomed hair, doesn't matter whether long or short. Oh yes, and floppy too :-D
And eyes? Dreamy! Maddeningly dreamy...eyes that speak of blue lagoons and charming twilights...
12. What are you listening to?
Leonard Cohen. 'Famous Blue Raincoat'
13. Do you get scared of the dark?
I rather like it these days. It ain't that scary when one is used to it. Even when it is within.
14. Do you like painkillers?
I do not 'like' them, but I DO take them if necessary.
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Chocolate fudge and ginger ale. : D
And I do have the ginger ale now. Yeay!
17. Who was the last person who made you mad?
18. Who was the last person who made you smile?
Maa again. ; )
This tag goes out to anyone who wants to do this.